Friday, April 28, 2006

So tired


I've been exhausted the past few days. I did 13k yesterday, bringing my weekly total to 63km (highest ever). I was scheduled to do a 4-miler today, but I decided to skip it. My knee was feeling a little funny at the end of yesterday's run, and I am just plain tired. I am also obsessed with my upcoming race. I think I'm feeling the anxiety already...can I really do this?? What pace should I run? What if I don't drink enough? What if I drink too much? What if I don't make it?? I am also paranoid about getting injured...no rollerblading or sports of any kind until after May 14. It's a shame, really, because the weather has been so nice. Sunny and not too hot...perfect blading weather.

Maybe I should treat myself to a massage or spa...I think I need a break :P

No comments: