Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm back!

Okay, my exam is over :) Hopefully I can get back to regular training. However, I've been feeling a little off for the past week or so. I've had some pressure in my ears, some dizziness, some headaches. It has made me hesitant to get on my bike, although I did get out for my longest ever ride on the weekend (21k in about an hour). My runs have felt terrible. I've been feeling slow and sluggish, and even had a heavy feeling in my chest the past couple of runs. I went to my doctor and complained about my ears and the dizziness, but she couldn't find anything wrong. I'm hoping that my condition will improve now that the school stress is gone. If not, I am doubtful tht I will be able to finish the Queen City Half upright and smiling :(. I'm definitely not looking at a time goal at this point.

It's also 53 days until my wedding and 2 days until my birthday :)

I hope that I will be able to report some decent workouts at the end of the week!

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

congrats on finishing your exam... and happy early bday! take care, hopefully you'll be feeling better soon

Marci said...

Happy pre-birthday. Sending good training vibes your way...

Marlene said...

CONGRATS! You're donnnnnne!!!

Now, hopefully you'll feel better soon!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!