Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still no running!

I'm in Mulhouse now, where I will stay until the end of August. I still haven't gone running...I haven't had the time. I've started working now, and I usually get home around 6-6:30...at which point Tony and I look for food, then go to sleep. I don't want to abandon him and go running when he's been on his own all day :P So, I guess I will probably start running after he leaves on Monday. I did see a couple of runners jogging around the outskirts of the city, so hopefully I won't look too out of place :) Not that I should care anyways...

Anyways, taking a couple of weeks off of running is probably the best thing I could have done for my knee. It feels fine now. And, I haven't gained weight despite the french pastries...my skinny jeans actually still feel okay :)

Here is our rental car...I'm kind of liking the lime green colour...

1 comment:

G said...

I ran 5k on Monday. I'm still sore today.