Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Greetings from Canada's west

I think that I am glad to be in BC this week. TO is getting some cold weather....windchill, brrrr. It's not too cold up here in PG, but the snow/freezing rain has turned the streets into a skating rink. So, no running outside, but I did manage to make it to the Y yesterday for a TM run. Just 6k to test my body out. It wasn't too bad, but I did feel a bit wobbly afterwards. I think I should be okay to resume training tomorrow, after all the rest that I've had for the past couple of days. I won't have to deal with ice once I get to Vancouver tomorrow, but I will have to deal with...rain rain and more rain :(

The plan for this week is:

Monday - rest
Tuesday - 8k easy
Wednesday - 9 x 400m intervals at 5:30/km pace (probably 7-8km total)
Thursday - 5-6k easy
Friday - rest
Saturday - 15-16k
Sunday and Monday - SKI!!!

No comments: