Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week 10

Well, all of my last week's workouts got done. Wednesday's workout was done on Tuesday, Tuesday's on Thursday and Thursday's on Wednesday...and then a 16k LSD on Saturday as planned. All done :) However, it was probably a bad idea to do my LSD the day before skiing. I didn't last very long on the hills today :P It felt like there was a lot of lactic acid build-up in my legs. I'm sure that the 1.4 km climb to Prospect Point in Stanley park during my run yesterday was a contributing factor.

Week 10 of half marathon training will look like:
Monday: skiing
Tuesday: rest (recover from skiing)
Wednesday: 45 min tempo run
Thursday: 8 km steady
Friday: rest
Saturday: 17-18 km LSD
Sunday: back home to Toronto

Will I be able to make my time goal at Chilly? Will I?

1 comment:

Kewl Nitrox said...

Nothing like getting ahead in training schedules. Great job! Sorry, been away for a while, but I like the new Look!