Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Oh my aching...

...fill in the blank. I've only done a couple of mini-runs (15-20mins) in 2009 so far. I'm not sure what's going on with my body, but I have backaches, stomachaches, and just general grossness. It's annoying, because I want to keep going with the good running streak that I had last month. I am glad that I have the trainer though, because an easy spin seems to be easier on my body than a slow jog. At least I am still exercising. I hope that I am back to normal soon. Perhaps I am due for a nice massage :)

5 comments:

Cliff said...

I had stomach ache too on Mon's run..

maybe it is the body withdrawing from all the chocolate i've been stuffing my face since the holiday :O

Marlene said...

Hope you feel better soon! Awesome that you are still spinning.

Sonia said...

Are you pregnant Lady?! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have been been pretty bad on my last few runs as well. I am not sure as to the cause. I am still pushing through it. I hope you're better soon!

Stacey (aka Anamae)

anners said...

LOL! Pregnancy would explain a lot. No evidence of that so far, though :P