Monday, November 21, 2005

not running is killing me faster than my illness

Oh, the agony. The pain and suffering. And I am not talking about my training. I am talking about the forced hiatus in my training due to my cold. AAAAGGGGGHHHH! I haven't run since last Tuesday and I am depressed. I feel fat and out of shape, despite the numerous articles I have read that say my fitness level shouldn't suffer for up to 2-3 weeks of no running. Yes, I should be able to jump right back into it as soon as I am healthy. But my mood is heavy and my self-esteem is down. Work is suffering, obviously, because I've taken a couple of sick days. Ah well. The most important thing right now is to let myself recover. No matter how much I am suffering by not running...I would be doing more damage if I forced myself to run.

:( :( :( :( :(

1 comment:

Cliff said...

Sleep is good :). I like taking long sleep.

I hope u recover soon.