Sunday, November 27, 2005

Still in recovery mode

I ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill this morning (5.6km). My Gel Empires rub against the arches of my feet, especially on the right foot. Kind of irritating. I hope that it will go away once they're broken in. I'm still not 100% recovered, so I don't want to push it too hard. I'm hoping that I can get a 10k run in by Tuesday or Wednesday though. My diseased body only managed 12.8km last week.

It snowed most of the week. I won't run outside until I am 100% recovered and have spikes for my shoes. If anyone has tried a product that they like, let me know. I looked at the spikes at the Running Room and I wasn't that impressed with them. Didn't buy them, so I haven't tried to use them.

Edit: started up with yoga again to build strength for downhill skiing. Yoga really helped the strength in my quads to handle those longer ski runs, even before I started running ;)

2 comments:

G said...

I don't know what i'll do when it starts snowing here... I might have to just find a gym to join.

Cliff said...

dou have a yoga video? DVD? maybe u cna rip it for me ;D