Thursday, December 22, 2005

I wish you a Merry Christmas...

Last post before Tony and I take off on our ski trip in Stowe, VT. I've never been to Vermont. Actually, I've never skiied anywhere but Vancouver/Whistler. I am keeping my expectations low, because I've been told that once you've skiied Whistler, other mountains look like molehills. Haha. I'm sure it will be great...Stowe is supposed to be one of the best in the east.

I took today off work, so I slept in and tackled the treadmill for a bit. 7 km today, totaling 98 km for the month. I don't plan on doing any running while I am away, but we come back on the 28th, so I will still have 3 days left to cram in the remaining 22 km to reach my goal mileage for the month ;) But OMG...I am going to go almost a week without running!! Hopefully I will be having too good of a time skiing to care :)

To all of you who read my blog (like, all 5 of you...haha), MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Mrs Lui said...

Have a great time in Vermont you two!! Merry Christmas!!

G said...

Merry Christmas Ann! Have a great time skiing!