Friday, August 25, 2006

Je suis malade

I guess all that running around in the rain and dragging my tired body out sightseeing on the weekends finally caught up to me. I started feeling sick on Tuesday, and this morning I could barely get out of bed. I haven't run since Monday. Sigh. I'm feeling the withdrawal. I have time to myself this weekend for the first time since I've been in France...no visitors...and it's my last weekend in France...but I can't do anything!!! I guess I'll have to see how I feel tomorrow...I might be able to go for a little walk, at least. If I can do that without hacking my lungs out, perhaps I will try a light jog on Sunday.

I might have to adjust my expectations for the TO half marathon. I haven't been able to stick to a proper training schedule, and I'm not sure how things will go for the next 7 weeks (I think it's 7 weeks away?). I was hoping to set a PR, but I might have to downgrade that goal to, let's just finish in one piece :P

Here's a picture that I took in Dijon last weekend...couldn't do or see much of the city since it was Sunday. Hm, so what do tourists do on Sundays??

No comments: