Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just when I think things are going well...

I didn't get my LSD in on the weekend. I was in Saskatchewan and it was 6deg and raining...rain that felt more like ice. I had my running jacket, but only a short-sleeve shirt to wear underneath. I got about 6 km in before I thought I was going to freeze to death. So, I didn't complete the 13-14 km that I wanted to. Another problem that I had during my run was an achy feeling in my chest. It started last week, although it didn't affect my runs. Yesterday, the aching/burning feeling was bothering me enough to go see my doctor. She couldn't find anything wrong, but is sending me for more tests. I skipped my run yesterday, but did a treadmill run today...8 km. Again, my chest didn't bother me during the run. No pain. So, I don't know what is wrong. Hopefully the tests will explain it. And hopefully, it won't stop me from running!

No comments: