Thursday, September 14, 2006

Should I buy one?


from runningskirts.com
I guess this is the latest craze in running fashion :P They're cute...but I'm not sure that I want to draw more attention to myself while I am running outside. In fact, I just heard something on the radio today about a female who was assaulted while out running (I don't know what she was wearing, but it shouldn't matter!). They might be kind of fun to wear for races, though...

Not much to update on my training. My runs still feel strong, for the most part. I am doing slightly over 30km/week. About one month until race day.

3 comments:

Karen said...

What about the possibility of chaffing? At least with shorts if your thighs rub together just a little bit you don't have to worry so much because you've got a bit of fabric. However, they are cute...

Cliff said...

..err..i think i need one too..u know how nice my legs are when they are shave? :)

anners said...

actually yes, I think I would get chaffing. I get chaffing even when I wear normal shorts, so I always wear the longer spandex ones. Maybe they are only meant for people with skinny legs!

Cliff, I think that you would look good in a pink one...except if you wore it in a race, you would come last because NOBODY would want to run behind you :D